My name is Lesley French and my passion has always been health and fitness. Making a positive difference in people’s health and well being is what is most important to me.
I was born in 1965 in England and came out to Australia when I was 9 years old. I have a certificate III & IV in fitness and have worked closely with a sensational physiotherapist to produce my Better Balance for Life program which offers Better Balance for Seniors.
In 2015 I went in search for an exercise program that would be suitable for my 80 year old mum. I found that what was on offer was either too hard, too easy or didn’t provide the right type of exercises that would improve balance, strength and stability with out causing additional pain or injury.
The results that my members have achieved are amazing. Truly proving that we can turn back the hands of physical age with a little effort and the want to change.
This program is suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
Better Balance for Life will help you to:
- Greatly improve balance to stay on your feet
- Improve flexibility
- Strengthen weak muscles
- Correct poor posture
- Identify muscle imbalance and how to fix the problem
- Turn your boring household chores into exercise opportunities
- Regain and maintain a better quality of life
- Retain your independence & confidence
- Train your brain to react in a split second when you need it to
- Reduce pain & Medication